Stawell Regional Health is a culturally responsive organisation providing care that suits each persons needs. We are continually improving our services to ensure they remain of high quality for everyone. If you would like to volunteer with us, you can look forward to helping our community by working with people in need of support.
Our volunteers work alongside health care professional staff to enable best possible outcomes for patients and their families. Stawell Regional Health values the unique qualities that only volunteers can bring to the organisation.
Community members are encouraged to share their time, skills and life-experiences through a range of volunteering roles. A typical volunteer role entails one shift per week, or fortnight, of approximately 3 hours duration. Contact the Volunteer Coordinator on the details below for information on the following volunteer opportunities:
- Volunteering in our residential facility
- Volunteering in our Oncology unit
- Volunteering in our Social Support Group
To find out more about becoming a member of the Ladies Auxiliary or the Y-Zetts follow the links below:
To become a rider, support crew or find out about other volunteering opportunities with the Stawell Sprockets follow the link below:
To Volunteer in one of our Departments, you will be required to undertake the following process:
– Meet with the Volunteer Coordinator to discuss the opportunities and your skills
– Undertake a Police check, referee check and application form
– Complete training in the area and attend Stawell Regional Health volunteer orientation
– Undertake your first shift and induction into volunteer role
For further information about our Volunteer Program, please contact the Volunteer Coordinator.
Contact: 03 5358 8620 or email@example.com