Stawell Medical Centre Murray to Moyne Sprockets
2019 Stawell Medical Centre Sprockets Murray to Moyne
Saturday 6th and Sunday 7th April 2019 will be the 33rd time that the Stawell Medical Centre “Sprockets” will ride the Murray to Moyne Relay, a 520 km fund raiser for Stawell Regional Health. In 2019 money raised will go towards the purchase of furniture and equipment for a new Chronic Disease Hub at Stawell Medical Centre. This room will become a welcoming space where practise nurses and allied health staff can undertake health checks and management plans with our community members who have or are at risk of chronic disease.
Would you like to be a sponsor?
We are incredibly grateful to all businesses and individuals who have provided generous sponsorship to the Sprockets, sometimes over many years. To continue to sponsor, or to join our impressive list of sponsors, contact one of the riders or contact Noelene on 53588537. Or click here to download your 2019 sponsorship form.
Thank you to our 2019 Sponsors
Thank you to our 2018 Sponsors:
We are lucky to work with many heroes here at Stawell Regional Health and the Stawell Medical Centre Sprockets are big heroes of ours.
In 2018, as part of the Murray to Moyne Relay Ride, they will ride 520km from Echuca to Port Fairy in an effort to raise $15,000 for Stawell Regional Health. With the funds raised Stawell Regional Health will purchase a compactus designed to store our sterile dressings and equipment, we have outgrown our current compactus and this will make life for Theatre staff easier!
This is not just a gruelling ride, there is a lot of planning to be done before they head off on Friday 6th April to the starting place of Echuca. And part of the planning is to organise sponsors, (also our heroes).
Would you like to be a sponsor?
We are incredibly grateful to all businesses and individuals who have provided generous sponsorship to the Sprockets, sometimes over many years. To continue to sponsor, or to join our impressive list of sponsors, contact Noelene on 53588537.
If you would like to sponsor these dauntless cyclists and help to raise money for Stawell Regional Health which provides health services to our community, we would love to hear from you. Click to download your 2018 sponsorship form.
All sponsors will:
- Have their logo on our website and Facebook page
- Have their logo in our half page “thank you” article for being a sponsor in the Stawell Times
- Be recognised on our Facebook page at least twice, (more depending on your sponsorship level) leading up to and during the race
- Receive a Certificate of Appreciation
- Be acknowledged in our Annual Report
Silver and Gold Sponsors, Jersey and Shorts Sponsors will also be
- Mentioned in media releases
- Invited to the Sprockets Team arrival drinks and savouries on the Saturday night
Gold Sponsors will also be:
- Recognised on our Facebook page at least five times leading up to and during the race
- Can include a brief introduction to their business and a sentence telling us why you support this cause
Jersey Sponsors and Sprocket sponsors will also have:
- their logo on display during the race.