Bookings open for AstraZeneca for over 60’s and accepting names for Pfizer waiting list
COVID AstraZeneca vaccinations now available:
If you are able over the the age of 60 you are able to arrange a COVID AstraZeneca vaccination as follows – no waiting list:
Step 1: Complete a Consent form
- Download from https://www.health.gov.au/resources/publications/covid-19-vaccination-consent-form-for-covid-19-vaccination
- Pick up a consent form from the local pharmacies, IGA, Woolworths, Stawell Medical Centre, Stawell Regional Health Receptions and Grampians Community Health reception.
- Request a form by email: COVIDVaccine@srh.org.au
Step 2: Return your consent form at any of the collection points:
- IGA and Woolworths service desks; Stawell Medical Centre; Stawell Regional Health and Grampians Community Health Reception desks.
- Scan and Email to: COVIDVaccine@srh.org.au
Step 3: Book your Appointment
- You will receive a phone call from Stawell Regional Health’s Vaccination Booking team to arrange an appointment.
COVID Pfizer vaccination bookings:
People under the age of 60 years, and awaiting Pfizer, will be booked in order of priority and date of their consent form received.
You will be contacted when the Pfizer vaccines and appointments become available.
- Contact your General Practitioner to discuss your concerns and suitability for the COVID vaccination
- Contact SRH COVID Vaccination Clinic on 5358 6550.
- Visit https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au