Essential workers / Vulnerable people UNDER 50 to receive Pfizer at SRH Vaccination Clinic
Stawell Regional Health is delighted to announce an expansion of our Vaccination Clinic. Essential workers / Vulnerable people UNDER 50 are being booked in to receive their first Pfizer jab on Monday 7 June and Friday 11 June 2021.
How to go about getting an appointment?
- Download (https://www.health.gov.au/resources/publications/covid-19-vaccination-consent-form-for-covid-19-vaccination ) OR Collect a Consent Form (from SRH Main reception, Pharmacies / IGA and Woolworths) and complete and sign.
- Deliver to either:
- SRH Building B reception
- Stawell Medical Centre Reception
- Lock box at GCH reception
- Lock box at IGA
- Lock box at Woolworths
- Stawell Library reception
- Or send a complete and signed copy to COVIDVaccine@srh.org.au
- Individuals will be contacted by SRH Vaccination Centre to make an appointment
- The Phone number for Vaccination Clinic is 5358 6550 – but please be advised we can only make your booking once your consent form has been received. Messages will be returned but may take a while as we are working with all of the community’s vaccination calls.