Shaping the Future for Stawell Regional Health – Have Your Say!
Community consultation on future planning for Stawell Regional Health is currently underway until 4 June 2021.
Stawell Regional Health Board Chair Rhian Jones said: “This is an exciting opportunity to plan for the future. We want to hear from you about the health services you need now and over the next 10-20 years; plus any ideas you have to enhance health care for the local community for the future.
“The healthcare environment is changing and so are the needs of our community. This project is about creating a long-term plan for Stawell Regional Health. The Board wants to make sure that Stawell continues to have a health service that provides the services the community needs and has an active role in the region’s health care system,” she said.
Ms Jones said: “There are a range of consultation opportunities available – survey, pop up stalls, focus group sessions, community meetings and activities. Please tell us your views and help to shape the future.
“Your ideas and opinions will help to inform the Board’s decisions on what that future might look like and how best to achieve that,” she said.
We will provide a consultation report to the community in June to share the key themes we have heard through the consultation.
How to have your say
There are a range of opportunities for you to have your say:
- Fill in a Survey (hard copy available on request)
- Visit our pop-up stall in Shop 108, Main Street, Stawell
- Thursday 22 April, 1pm to 4pm
- Tuesday 27 April, 11am to 1pm
- Attend an online community focus group session (via zoom), to register, please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wednesday 5 May at 10am
- Thursday 6 May at 5pm.
- Invite us to attend your community group meeting – We currently have meetings planned with over 20 local community groups and organisations
- Attend a future planning ‘coffee and chat’ event in person.
To register your interest, please RSVP to email@example.com or phone 5358 8537 and we will send you updated information about these events.
Make a written submission:
Write to: CEO, Stawell Regional Health – PO Box 800, Stawell Victoria 3380
For more information please click here