Grampians Health Stawell provides a full complement of services for staff that supports a balanced lifestyle in the beautiful Grampians region.
These services include:
- Salary packaging with remote area housing, meals and entertainment and other benefits.
- Fresh meals prepared daily at low cost.
- Free parking at, and close to the hospital.
- Short-term and overnight accommodation for new and part-time staff, supporting health and wellbeing.
- Employee Assistance Program available to staff and their families.
- Flexible working hours to support work-life balance.
- Well supported training and development programs focused on individual need.
- Team-based work environment
- High-quality facilities and equipment to suit modern rural nursing practice.