Stawell Regional Health offers a diverse range of integrated and related health services in our modern hospital, carried out by a cooperative team of medical professionals and visiting specialists.
We have a 29-bed ward and six day surgery beds in our Simpson Wing, operating theatres and an urgent care department. This is supported by a medical imaging department, pharmacy department and Clinical Labs Pathology.
We have a helipad to enable Air Ambulance Victoria to quickly transport patients with life-threatening injury or illness to specialist facilities, generally in Melbourne or Bendigo. If deemed necessary, the helicopter may transport patients directly from an accident scene to the tertiary hospital.
Stawell Regional Health has an Allied Health Department that aim to seamlessly provide multiple specialist health services to patients according to their individual needs. The Allied Health Department also creates specialist programs for the broader community
The team at Stawell Regional Health forms a united front to ensure that all aspects of clinical and corporate governance across the organisation are addressed, and that services.
|Summary of our services:
· Community Rehabilitation Service
· Health Information Service
· Hospital Admissions Risk Program (HARP)
· Hospital in the Home Program
· Look Good, Feel Better Program
· Occupational Health and Safety
· Oncology Rehabilitation Program
· Skin Cancer Treatment (SAROS)
· Telehealth – info coming soon
· Transition Care Program (TCP)
· Work Experience for School Students
Links to Information and Specialist Services:
· Ear, Nose and Throat